- Focal length: 24mm
- Format: Full Frame 135
- Shutter speed: 1/4 second
- Aperture: f3.5
- ISO: 6400
- Canon 5D Mark II (Buy from Amazon)
- NOTE: This model has been superceded by the 5D Mark III. The purchase links point to that model.
- Canon 24mm f3.5L II TSE (Buy from Amazon)
- Upstrap Pro SLR Quick-Release Strap w/Kevlar ends (Buy from Upstrap)
- Comfort and utility very subjective things. I find this particular strap to be both comfortable an useful. I prefer shoulder straps to neck straps and like a quick release system so I don't have a strap dangling off my camera when I'm on a tripod or in the studio. The rubber shoulder pad is very grippy and I haven't had any problems with the camera slipping.
This website and all images on it are copyright 2015, James Sinks. All rights are reserved. If you want a background for your desktop, please buy it from me! If you want a print to hang on your wall, please buy one from me! If you want a picture for your website, please buy a license from me!
I respect you enough to present my images without watermarks, without crippling your browser, without DRM, and without horribly restrictive licenses. Please respect me enough not to steal my work.
My email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
hide copyright info
2015 shooting days: 42/365
2014: 158/356, 2013: 203/365, 2012: 234/366, 2011: 224/365, 2010: 144/346